Thursday 29 April 2010

Thriller Voice over script

This is the script that we used for the voice over in our thriller opening. It is very eerie and poetic. Portraying lots of dark imagery. This script took a great deal of time to develop as it had to connote dark or sinister ideas to the audience but it still had to be appropriate for our target audience.




'She is more beautiful than the last sunset of summer or the first snow flake of winter, and she was mine but not anymore, she is gone, where? Why? There is only one thing I know for certain, she will regret leaving me. I will be her biggest mistake! Her friends say I'm unstable, I'm obsessed, but the irreparable damage I will cause will make them understand. I will show them how it feels to be crushed to feel nothing, constantly numb. My heart is an open wound that won’t heal. If I can't have her no one can. I make her suffer the pain I feel every day if only for a moment a second of what I feel, will make her understand how it feels to be me. I'm isolated, but I am not alone I am tormented by my thoughts constantly. I'm never fully conscious in a state of waking sleep. But now it’s her nightmare...'



I think that this script was perfect for our opening as it linked in with the story line perfectly and it also revealed a great deal of the past of the characters without actually just describing the past. Personally I feel this script was a success and worth the confliction of ideas amongst the group because the end product was very successful and worked beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment